Monday 7 May 2012

Hey y'all.
               Been a while since I posted but I have actually been absolutely swamped with work and it doesn't look like it's going to let up anytime soon. Which is nice!
I actually have someone who wants me to draw up and tattoo on them a Lou Scannon drawing! They want Crysta and Lou to go on one of their legs. That's quite the thing I wont lie to you!

Issue 4 of Lou Scannon is mostly going to plan though I must confess that this issue I have put far more effort in to things like the backgrounds. This is mainly because I 1.) wanted to test myself a little more and 2.) since the issue is a Aliens homage, I really wanted to capture the vibe from the film and get it as close to source as I possibly could.
This though, has unfortunately meant that each page I draw for the comic is taking on average a day longer to complete than with previous issues which is puching me behind a wee bit.
However I think it has been worth it!:
I hope you guys agree!
Lets get some comments going on this blog folks! Things you would like to see more of/less of etc.
Remember though that this blog is specifically for my art and not so much for my rants (Of which there are many...) although I may occasionally go off on one.

Now... Back to tattoo designs... PEACE!

P.S Avengers is fucking AMAZING. If you haven't seen it yet then it must be because you're dead.
Or dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment